An Australian publication suggests that there is a list of unwritten rules in life that everyone should follow. Here are some of our favorites.
- Hold the elevator open if you see someone running to catch it.
- Let others out before entering a building, car, elevator etc.
- If a car is waiting for you to cross the street, walk faster.
- Don’t ask about money. Other people’s salaries and bills or none of your business.
- Wipe down equipment at the gym after using it.
- If a person hands you their phone to look at a picture, don’t scroll through their entire album.
- Don’t date your friend’s ex. It’s never okay.
- If someone looks bad in a picture, don’t upload or tag it on social media.
Do you have any other suggestions?
-Mark & Kristin