This recipe is so simple that I'm kind of embarrassed by it's "duh"-factor. If you love peanut butter cups than this is the dessert for you. If you don't... find someone who does love them and share! They are perfect to bring to a party or eat a whole batch while you binge on Netflix. I don't judge.
- 1 c peanut butter (chunky will give it a good crunch!)
- 1 c butter
- ¼ brown sugar
- 1 ¾ c powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 sleeve of graham crackers
- 1 ½ c chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- pinch of salt
What To Do:
- In a saucepan, melt the butter down then add in both sugars, vanilla and peanut butter. Once mixed, remove from heat.
- In a chopper or food processor, pulverize graham crackers into crumbs.
- Add the crushed graham crackers to the peanut butter mixture and stir until a thick dough forms.
- Press the dough into a brownie pan lined with parchment or wax paper.
- Melt the chocolate chips with the oil in a double boiler or in the microwave in 30 second increments.
- Pour the chocolate over the peanut butter dough and smooth out to create a good size layer.
- Store in the freezer for 45 minutes or until chocolate is completely hard.
- Cut into squares and serve.
Don’t forget to follow Kasey’s Kitchen on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!