Check out these creatvie cakes! They almost look to good to eat...almost :)
Credit: Joyce Marrero/Shutterstock
Researchers at the University of Porto in Portugal have made a breakthrough in yawn studies. While there are a few other animals that will reciprocate a yawn with a yawn (baboons, chimps and macaques in particular), dogs are the only ones who find it contagious cross-species: they'll yawn when they see humans doing it. In fact, a pooch can even be prompted to yawn by the sound of a
human yawning. Scientists believe that dogs use yawning as a way of showing empathy. The funniest part to me, though, was that the seemingly sleep-deprived dogs might not actually be tired-it's quite possible they're just mimicking the human behavior as a way of sucking up.
The article also points out that dogs are pretty good actors. According to the piece: previous studies have shown "that when dogs look guilty, they may not actually be feeling guilty." Good thing to remember the next time you're reviewing a pup for parole.
1. I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
2. No man or woman is worth your tears, & the one who is, won't make you cry.
3. Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
4. A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand & touches your heart.
5. The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can' t have them
6. Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
7. To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
8. Don't waste your time on someone, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.
9. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
10. Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
11. There's always going to be people that hurt you so what you have to do is keep on trusting & just be more careful about who you trust next time around..
12. Make yourself a better person & know who you are before you try & know someone else & expect them to know you.
13. Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
REMEMBER: WHATEVER HAPPENS, HAPPENS FOR A REASON.
As you may have heard, we had some trouble getting home from the Bahamas due to the tornados in the US keeping flights grounded, so we made the most out of our extended stay. Here are a few more pictures!
They always say breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and in my opinion, it's that much better when it's delivered to your room.
With full stomachs, we jumped aboard a boat and heading out for some snorkeling fun!
Look what I found!
Once we got back to the resort, we hopped about a Hobie Cat and set sail with one of the friendly staff members. It was such a beautiful day on the water.
After a long day of adventure, it was time to relax in the biggest spa I've ever seen, and we had it all to ourselves!
The next day I was able to squeeze in a quick massage...
... and before we knew it, it was time to say goodbye. We met so many great people, and made so many memories, and I hope to go back again soon!
To see more pictures, and video of our adventures in paradise, click here!
We're broadcasting LIVE from Sandals Emerald Bay Great Exuma Bahamas and we're having such a great time! The weather is perfect, the ocean water is as blue as can be... and check out this view from our hotel room! Breathtaking!
And during the day, when we're not on the beach, we're relaxing by the pool and sipping drinks from the swim up bar.
During our first night at the resort, we went to a White Party to welcome us to the Bahamas with style. I'd say my friend Mary and I cleaned up pretty nice after a long day of travel.
The next day, we threw on our swimsuits and spent some time on the beach. Can you believe how crystal clear this waters is? I've never seen anything so blue in my entire life!
From there, we hopped aboard some golf carts and toured the Greg Norman designed 18 hole golf course. Absolutley beautiful and so much fun!
Can you imagine playing golf with a view like this?!?!?!
We've had SO much fun, and there's still more to come! Be sure to tune in next week during Lovesongs from 7pm - midnight to find out how YOU and your sweetie can win a trip to paradise.
Steve, myself, Producer Lindsey, and Mary know you'll love it here.
To see more pictures of our adventures, click here!